We are all working hard to stop people catching and spreading Coronavirus – but infections are rising which is putting yourself and your loved ones at risk.
So the Government has introduced new rules across England to stop Coronavirus from spreading.
In particular, the Government has told us to:
- Stay at home unless you have a specific reason to go out like exercise or going to school or college.
- You can leave home for medical or safety reasons, to get food and other essential shopping, or to provide care for others.
- Households can form a ‘bubble’ with one person who lives on their own.
- Children can move between homes if their parents are separated.
- Please work from home wherever you can.
- Do not to meet up with anyone you don’t live with indoors or your garden.
- You and one other person from another household can meet outside in a public place – but must stay 2 metres apart. Pre-school children are not counted.
- If you have a serious medical condition which could put you at more risk from Coronavirus, please be especially careful.
Contact details for local support:
The Recovery Phase of the Cambridgeshire Coronavirus Community Fund is now open to constituted community organisations throughout Cambridgeshire, who are helping the most vulnerable communities to recover from the impact of the pandemic and adapt to the new environment and community needs.
Note: The deadline for Round 1 is 9th September 2020.
For more information, check the grants page
With the end of the A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon upgrade in sight, South Cambridgeshire District Council are asking residents to complete this short survey about the work.
Complete the survey here.
Please click here to see the original post about the proposal for traffic calming measures on Cambridge Road. The poll has now be reopened and you can vote until midnight on 24th December.
Please do not vote in the poll if you voted previously, your previous vote still counts.
Please note that we have measures in place to assist with making sure that there is only one vote cast per resident. Sorting through multiple votes is time consuming so we appreciate your help with making sure you have only voted once. Multiple votes may be excluded entirely and you may be blocked from voting again in the future so if you think that you have voted more than once by accident, please contact us to let us know.
Click here for a pdf version of the advertisement.
The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Authority (CPCA) have commissioned a survey to better understand people’s perceptions of bus services in the region.
- The survey will be open for entries for 6 weeks, until Sunday 15th December.
- We are looking for responses from people who use the bus and those that do not.
- Surveys can also be completed over the phone by calling 07377 001512 (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday).
- Everyone who completes the survey will have the choice to enter a prize draw to win £100 of high street shopping vouchers.
- Respondents can indicate a willingness to be considered to attend a follow-up group discussion session.
- Any personal information we collect to facilitate the selection of discussion group participants (name, email / telephone number) will be securely stored in accordance with GDPR and will not be shared with any third parties outside of our project delivery team, which consists of ITP and Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority.
For more info click here.
For those who do not know me, my name is Elise Croft and I was recently co-opted to the Parish Council and have taken over responsibility of the website. If you like our Hardwick Parish Council Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Hardwick-Parish-Council-2031379880493059/) you will automatically receive any updates in your Facebook feed.
Some recent changes to the website include:
– archive of the Hardwick Happenings for 2018 and 2019 uploaded
– calendar updated
– all news automatically posted to Hardwick Parish Council Facebook page
– updated village facilities and local business directory
I would love to hear any ideas you have about things you would like to see on the website or improvements we can make to it. Likewise, if you are running an event in the village and would like us to add it to the calendar or run a local business and would like it added to our local business directory, do let me know by commenting on this post or emailing the Parish Clerk.