Updated: 26/01/2021 with links to developer proposals
For information, the sites below have been submitted for proposal into the Local Plan. As more information become available, the Parish Council will provide an update.
More information available on: https://www.greatercambridgeplanning.org/emerging-plans-and-guidance/greater-cambridge-local-plan/
Light green layer is the Greenbelt
- East of Cambridge Rd: 26 Hectares: 400/500 Houses (https://consultations.greatercambridgeplanning.org/form/40414)
- South of 327 St Neots Rd: 6.62 hectares: 150 Houses (https://consultations.greatercambridgeplanning.org/form/40273)
- Small plot 277 St Neots Rd: <5 Houses (https://consultations.greatercambridgeplanning.org/form/40285)
- DVLA, 25 St Neots Rd: 1.74 Hectares: 45 Houses (https://consultations.greatercambridgeplanning.org/form/51656)
- Toft Rd: 15 Hectares: 200 houses/mixed development (https://consultations.greatercambridgeplanning.org/form/40075)
As of today, 28th of September, we have 2 vacancies currently on the Parish Council, which can be filled by co-option. More information is available here
Please be aware that disposable masks and gloves need to be disposed properly, as most of them cannot be recycled.
See poster from the South Cambs council
Dear residents, and regulars of Hardwick wood,
Please be aware that there are large hornets at the Toft end of Hardwick Wood, and a family were stung badly on Sunday (6th Sept).
Be extra careful and don’t attempt to interfere with a nest, and if you know of any regulars of that side of the Wood, do let them know.
Notice of Vacancy
2nd September 2020
Notice is hereby given pursuant to section 87(2) of the Local Government Act 1972 that due to the non attendance of Councillor Ian Giddings there is a vacancy
on the Hardwick Parish Council.
If, within 14 statutory days after the date of this notice, a request for an election to fill the vacancy is made in writing to:
The Returning Officer
South Cambridgeshire Hall
6010 Cambourne Business Park
by ten electors of the Parish an election will be held. If no such notice is given the Parish Council will fill the vacancy by co-option.
If any member of the Parish would like to be considered for co-option please contact the Parish Clerk.
Households across Cambridgeshire will soon have the opportunity to club together to buy and install solar panels at a reduced price.
The County Council and District Councils have joined forces with Solar Together as part of the initiative to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
See more information by visiting : https://www.solartogether.co.uk/cambridgeshire/home
There is a communities grant scheme currently open for application. The Parish Council encourages local groups to apply. Apply by: 30th September 2020