We are all working hard to stop people catching and spreading Coronavirus – but infections are rising which is putting yourself and your loved ones at risk.
So the Government has introduced new rules across England to stop Coronavirus from spreading.
In particular, the Government has told us to:
- Stay at home unless you have a specific reason to go out like exercise or going to school or college.
- You can leave home for medical or safety reasons, to get food and other essential shopping, or to provide care for others.
- Households can form a ‘bubble’ with one person who lives on their own.
- Children can move between homes if their parents are separated.
- Please work from home wherever you can.
- Do not to meet up with anyone you don’t live with indoors or your garden.
- You and one other person from another household can meet outside in a public place – but must stay 2 metres apart. Pre-school children are not counted.
- If you have a serious medical condition which could put you at more risk from Coronavirus, please be especially careful.
Contact details for local support:
- Countywide Coordination Hub www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/coronavirus or 0345 045 5219
- Cambridge City Hub www.cambridge.gov.uk/coronavirus-ask-for-help or 01223 457000
- East Cambridgeshire Hub http://www.eastcambs.gov.uk/…/coronavirus-community… 01353 665555
- Fenland Hub www.fenland.gov.uk/coronavirus or 01354 654321
- Huntingdonshire Hub www.wearehuntingdonshire.org
- Peterborough Hub www.peterborough.gov.uk/coronavirus or 01733 747474
- South Cambridgeshire Hub www.scambs.gov.uk/coronavirus/ or 03450 455 218