The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Authority (CPCA) have commissioned a survey to better understand people’s perceptions of bus services in the region.
- The survey will be open for entries for 6 weeks, until Sunday 15th December.
- We are looking for responses from people who use the bus and those that do not.
- Surveys can also be completed over the phone by calling 07377 001512 (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday).
- Everyone who completes the survey will have the choice to enter a prize draw to win £100 of high street shopping vouchers.
- Respondents can indicate a willingness to be considered to attend a follow-up group discussion session.
- Any personal information we collect to facilitate the selection of discussion group participants (name, email / telephone number) will be securely stored in accordance with GDPR and will not be shared with any third parties outside of our project delivery team, which consists of ITP and Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority.
For more info click here.